EESCO Lighting’s breadth of solutions offered provides the opportunity to interact with top professionals across a variety of industries including construction, design, real estate and building management and maintenance. Our extensive scope of services enables us to provide expertise throughout every step of the process. Whether you’re a contractor, facility manager, architect, designer, or engineer, EESCO Lighting’s industry-leading experts serve customers with professionalism, transparency and experience.
John Engel, Chairman, President and CEO of WESCO highlights the importance of the lighting segment for EESCO’s future success.
Scope of Business
EESCO Lighting offers an unparalleled level of support, expertise and experience that can help maximize the effectiveness and efficiency of your retrofit project:
- Single point of contact through all steps of the process
- Backed by the reliability and 100 years of experience offered by global leader EESCO
- The most advanced technology available
- 24/7 customer support
- Thousands of retrofit projects completed across North America
EESCO employs a multi-layer approach towards construction projects which begins with local sales reps, lighting quotes teams, and project managers who engage local agency relationships. Our sales and district leaders provide guidance and enlist support from our national construction lighting team. This group is also supported behind the scenes by a lighting category team engaged in facilitating manufacturer relationships. Ultimately our solutions are delivered by a branch network and logistics process that strategically manages the release of product for the project.
- Branches across North America
- Full range of services and solutions
- Dedicated point of contact and customer support team
- 100 years of experience
- Advanced technology
Turnkey Energy Solutions
EESCO Energy Solutions delivers custom turnkey solutions for energy-efficient lighting upgrades as well as an expanded portfolio of energy optimizing solutions including solar, smart metering and EV chargers.
- Review and assessment
- Energy efficiency audit
- Report on optional solutions at various price points
- Recommendations and budget planning
- Rebate/grant opportunities and management
- Performance reporting
EESCO Lighting’s productivity tools is a unique online portal. The portal provides customers with a single digital destination for all data and related information and provides a new level of support in the project completion process – from audit through implementation. A wide range of activities and tasks can also be completed via the portal, including take-offs, BOM builder, counts, pricing requests and submittal support. This next generation software was designed to address challenges and be highly intuitive, streamlining workflows, reducing click counts and saving time.
- View current inventory
- LED upgrades for conventional lighting products
- Search and compare configurable product catalog
- Quick quote/quick payback proposal tool