EESCO's Customized Lighting Capabilities
When it comes to meeting customer lighting requirements and customized solutions, EESCO's highly experienced Lighting Team is the only resource you need. Our team's experience and extra-effort approach – enhanced by exciting products from the world's leading lighting suppliers – ensure that you will receive the best and brightest solutions every time.
- Lighting Upgrades and Retrofits
- Lighting and Energy Audits
- Lighting MRO Programs
- Project Management
- Lamp and Ballast Recycling
- Total Light Management
- Legislation Compliance and Utility Rebates
Lighting's Impact on a Building's Energy Use
- The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) reports that lighting represents 30%-50% of the energy used in most commercial and industrial facilities.
- 80% of the existing commercial buildings in the U.S. have lighting systems that are 20 years old or older.
- An average of 1.34 pounds of CO2 is released into the atmosphere per kilowatt hour of electricity used.
- Wasting electricity carries global and personal health consequences, as well as financial impact for companies.
ComEd® Energy Efficiency Program
The ComEd® Energy Efficiency Program offers lighting solutions for commercial, industrial and public sector customers. Choose commercial-grade lighting and exit sign products for your facility and receive instant savings at the time of purchase through EESCO. Available to ComEd customers only.